Woman Who Contracted Bacterial Infection Caused By Dog’s Saliva Dies « CBS Atlanta: "A woman who was battling a rare bacterial infection that is primarily found in the saliva of dogs has died.
Hannah Rinehart, 32, a three-time cancer survivor, died early Wednesday morning at Northside Hospital from the capnocytophaga bacterial infection she had been battling since July.
“At exactly 4:15 this morning, Hannah Johnson Rinehart went to be with the Lord,” Mark Rinehart, her husband, wrote on a website he set up for his wife. “She is celebrating, and I am thankful for God allowing me to have the privilege of being her husband while she was here on this Earth. Family was present, and when Hannah was ready to go, she left quickly.”
READ REPORT HERE